Monday, September 24, 2012

student success


Student responsibilities

Part 1

Students have the right to size the responsibility for their own destiny and should be encouraged to do so with every right comes responsibility

1. I have the reasonability to come to every class prepared to listen to participate and learn

2. I have the responsibility to read the text carefully nothing important ideas and rephrasing concepts in my own words

3. I have the responsibility to work examples in the textbook and those given in class

4.i have responsibility to consult other student the teacher an assistant and other resources whenever I need the extra help

5. I have the responsibility to understand that the teacher an assistant and other resources whenever I need extra help

6. I have the responsibility of keeping an open mind and trying to comprehend what the teacher is trying to get across  

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment