Wednesday, December 12, 2012


“You Will Always Go Far With CTR”
Ctr will always help you because your choosing the right and when you choose the right good and rewarding things happen for example if I have a big test the next day, and friends invite me to crazy college party and I refuse to go because I have to study, I will get a good score on the test just by choosing the right. Ctr is hard to do but if you focus on choosing the right you will always get great results. For example I once had a friend that liked to smoke marijuana he always kept offering me marijuana until I no longer spoke to him I knew that was choosing the wrong the next week he got caught smoking I was proud that I choose the right.
 If you choose the wrong there is going to be consequences for example if I smoke and drink I will eventually have health problems like lung cancer, heart attack, and liver cancer. That could have been avoided by choosing the right you see choosing the wrong is the wrong way to go and you will go completely nowhere if you choose the wrong you will end up in jail. Many people succeed by choosing the right if people didn’t choose the right many things wouldn’t exist the more people succeed the more things they can accomplish. I want to choose the right to be something in life and have a good paying job so that I can afford all the things I want. I do not want to have a job that I would not enjoy or a job that doesn’t pay as much.
Choose the Right
monday
tuesday
wedsenday
thursday
friday
saturday
sunday
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
Ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
Ctr
Ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
ctr
              

No comments:

Post a Comment