Thursday, October 4, 2012

true story


       Best story ever :D

Once upon time there lived a pretty little black unicorn that pooped out rainbow tamales that were so rare but there was a twist, to poop out those yummy tamales he had to consume human souls so he asked me to kill people if I wanted those delicious tamales and like a fool I did so I slashed, stabbed, and burned everyone I could until I got caught by a little young boy little did I know I was staring into the eyes of Satan’s favorite son :o he tried to steal the souls that I took for my little black unicorn so I stabbed tony aka satins child right in his stomach until he no longer moved. Delighted I was skipping to my friend the unicorn he ate every soul and gave me so many tamales I got to eat for a week ^_^ it was all worth it

true story dudes :D     

No comments:

Post a Comment